One of the most important aspects in minimizing the spread of the virus, are the actions we take collectively and individually. We want to ensure you that your health, safety and the care we provide is our number one focus. Below is a list of policies and precautions we have implemented for the safety of our patients, team members and families.
Upon entry to our office, all staff and patients will be required to wash or sanitize their hand thoroughly.
- Patient Screening
We are screening all patients to check for symptoms and history that might indicate the presence of COVID-19. This is occurring when patients check-in at the front desk on their date of service.
- If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, and trouble breathing) please delay/reschedule your appointment for 30 days.
- If you are unsure of these symptoms please delay/reschedule your appointment for 30 days.
- If you have traveled to any high risk countries such as China, South Korea, Italy, Iran, Japan, and/or Europe within the past 30 days, please delay/reschedule your appointment for 30 days.
- If you have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient, please delay/reschedule your appointment for 30 days.
- If you are experiencing a temperature over 99 degrees, please delay/reschedule your appointment for 30 days.
- If you are over the age of 65 years old or if you may have immuno-compromised health, please delay/reschedule any non-emergency appointment for 30 days.
- We ask that only patients enter the office. If the patient is a minor child, we ask that only one adult enter with that child.
- Once checked in, any patient who prefers not to sit in our reception area may wait in their vehicle.
- Office Cleaning
Our office is being cleaned, sanitized and disinfected throughout the day. Door handles, counter tops, and other high touch surfaces will continue to receive scheduled cleaning.
- Medical Staff
Our management team is reinforcing our company’s illness policies so that all potentially sick employees stay home.
- Office Hours
Monday-Friday 10am to 4pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm
Visit here to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
Dr. Clyde Singleton and Staff
Singleton Eyecare Center